Sunday, March 30, 2008

Narratives of Black Bourgeois Desire is Done

Okay family and friends, it is done. My manuscript has been completed, printed, boxed, burned on a CD, and ready to be mailed to the publisher as soon as the post office opens in the morning. I have met my deadline. It took everything that I had not to post the manuscript tonight. But I looked up and it was 7:15 p.m. and the post office in DC closes at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday. I'm only 10 miles from the post office, but I just didn't have the energy to rush north on I-395 to get to the post office before it closed. Oh, do I miss the 24 hour post office in Detroit.

Now I can relax for one day because I owe a friend on this blog list a manuscript by April 30, 2008. It's on the Black Arts Movement. I've printed a draft of the manuscript, and I will begin revising it tomorrow.

All's quiet on the eastern front. I'm burned out. And I'm going to bed. I will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

E. said...

Uh-oh...time 2 do the Harper Woods shuffle.